View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
Tenacity
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Red Hot Chevy Camaro
I'm Sad/Torn Right Now, And Confused!

I just got my 2015 Camaro V6 in March, and I personally like it. I get a lot of random compliments from it from people.....I have no personal issue with it.

But from looking at more comments on the internet, from being in this particular "group" on the internet, and from recently dating this one particular girl....I'm starting to not like my car anymore.

It's these comments I hear from the internet and within particular "groups" that:

- I have a fake Camaro
- Only the V8 Camaro is the real Camaro
- Why would you even drive that?
- You are a homosexual and you don't have any balls
- Make sure you wear a dress when you drive that V6 around
- What? I didn't know a Camaro could have only 6 cylinders, this fool has an imposter Camaro!

I don't understand this man. I got the car because I like the way it looks, that's it, end of story, nothing else to it. I don't race, why do I need a V8? The only thing I liked about the V8 package in terms of what I could "use" was that SOUND....I'm currently in the process of adding an MRTv2 to provide a more muscular sound.

But my feelings have been hurt, crushed, etc., it's even to the point of DEPRESSION. I know that sounds completely weird and extreme, but it's like on one hand when I take this out into the real world, I'm getting stares/compliments like crazy. Much more than I got from my previous car which was a 2011 Charger, which got stares/compliments but no where NEAR the level of the Camaro.

But when I hear all of this stuff about because my engine is a V6, I don't know, it's just starting to depress me and I'm being honest about that.

I don't WANT to trade my vehicle in after less than 3 months of having it for a V8, just to "feel better" about myself as the comments from these folks have honestly F'ed with my head.

I'm adding an MRTv2 Performance Package and that's going to provide a better muscular sound. From there, I personally LIKE the car and I like the compliments I get. But damn....I want to hold this car until 2021 - 2022 and I'm wondering can I mentally endure the HATE-FILLED comments from people because my engine has 6 cylinders and not 8?