View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #82
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
Planning and organization my man! And a bunch of people so dedicated that we all want it to work!

Paul, just never forget those last few moments that we stood up there just basking in the glory of it all...I never will.

Also, I don't know how many of you on Facebook follow Dawns Camaro, but she posted the pic of the cars along the uphill curve on 495, as well as one of Jason's pictures of the circle. They are both getting a lot of attention! Folks are saying how they've tried formations (or "car art" as Tessa and I will now forever call it) with fewer cars and have either failed miserably, or it's taken forever to do anything simple. We on the other hand, aside from united1's early arrival for doing the layout marks, were done in just a little over an hour...so yea, WE ROCK!!!
Nick, the whole key was how early you started the RICOA thread. It gets people talking, ideas emerge and evolve. This was not going to happen in a few weeks, it took time to develop and mature.

Now we have three years of experience and the sky is no limit. The challenge now is to out do what we did this year. Better mosaic of Camaro's, color coordinated, more, many more Camaro's. We can do this, but we will have growing pains. Keeping track of members, needing a bigger canvas, er parking lot and more complex designs.

Hell, we don't even need a car show to rally 50+ Camaro's just to do a photo shoot, we can plan that and spend a whole Sunday morning just taking pictures of formations. I am getting ahead of my self here, but the point is it takes everyone thinking and talking to make this happen and we should make sure that no one else does it bigger or better than NEC5!

Chew on that.