View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #18
SS Mike

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1BADZ View Post
How is it talking trasH? I was merely letting him know where to get the deals on those springs. which is why i didnt post this until after they sold. So SS MIke PM me if you have a problem with me helping a member out? are you in cahootz with TWCompetition or something? . I was helpin out INferno.

THis! list price is a joke and again, helping a member find the best posted deal on the forum

This

Maybe just think a little before u starts flingin shit

Easy now, I posted an apology before you even posted back. Try reading that before coming back at me. It was a simple misunderstanding of the way your post was worded, which Inferno clarified. It looked to me like you were saying the listed price in THIS thread was a joke because someone else sells these springs for about the same price so it wasn't that great of a deal.

Also I don't have to be "In cahoots" with someone to be friends with them, and I will defend any of my friends on this forum. If you have a problem with that you can PM me.

Vortech V-3 Kit, ARH LT's, Custom Exhaust, Aeromotive A1000 Fuel System, Custom Tune - 582 rwhp 533 rwtq
22" Modulare H2 Wheels, CF Hood, Trunk, Spoiler & Roof by Carbon by Design, Custom Steering Wheel from P-Factor
Brembo GT BBK, Alpine INA-900, Alpine Type-R Speakers, Hurst Shifter, APR Splitter, Custom Quad Tip Diffuser
CKS C1 Coilovers, Falken 452 Tires, 265/35/22 & 285/35/22, Custom Grille, AAC Halos, and much more to come!!
SS Mike is offline   Reply With Quote