View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #20
tooslow
Banned

Drives: 4 Wheels, Gasoline Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
First one was 483 then a full pull resulted in 509. Sat for about 10 mins then two more pulls at 510, and 512. Then sat for another 10 mins then pulled a 509 then a 490. The dyno room was starting to warm up. The tuner said the last run he saw the car was pulling timing.
I took the video and posted it in behalf of Alex. If you lame asses wanna question everything then you should've showed up. I'm not a expert and unless you are keep your opinions to yourself. Thank you very, I don't care if you have a good or bad day.
Lighten up, Francis, nobody was questioning the numbers it put down. I only asked my questions because I have been around a lot of supercharged cars on a dyno and rarely do the numbers improve over time. It seems the ZL1 is pretty consistent, which I'm happy to see. You answered my questions and I thank you for that, but to suggest that I have to get on a plane and fly four hours just to witness something myself versus asking a few questions to folks who were there seems a little far-fetched, don't you think?

Last edited by tooslow; 04-20-2012 at 02:42 PM.
tooslow is offline   Reply With Quote