View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #11
Forrest

Drives: 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
So...In response to the HUD...I love the one I have on my Pontiac GTP, and I have only looked at the Spedometer once while driving during the year and a half I've had it. The Camaro, any trim, does not come with a HUD. HOWEVER, that does not mean that you can not have a HUD professionally installed. The HUD is just connected to the spedometer and relays information to the projector, the only problem is finding one that will fit the curvature of the dashboard, and adding the buttons to allow you to dim, or repostion, the projected data (legal that you have the option to dim any permanant 'in car' reflection upon the front windscreen for safety purposes). So, you can get one installed, but you have to take it off another car. Just brouse around major cities and see if you can find a 'Cuztomz' shop that might be able to help you out. A shop here in my town IS able to custom mold the plastic and housing for a HUD on a 2010 2SS Camaro. So I will be one happy camper once I freaking get the money together near the end of this summer to order it '-.-
Hope I helped somewhat : / Only my first post xD
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote