View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
TJR1952

Drives: 2013 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny27la View Post
So my car was serviced for a couple of things and one was for the paint fading of the car and the car is brand new. So I contacted GM customer support and they made a case and all. The dealer just gave my car back and the basically repainted the faded parts of the car. GM calls me today to see wat happened and I told them and the guy said on the phone.."if you still want we will re-purchase the car form you or if you are happy with the fix we will compensate you with what ever is on your mind for your troubles with your new vehicle." Obviously I can't ask for something extreme haha

Now I am happy with the repairs but I am not sure with which route to take!? many people I know (most non-camaro owners) said get rid of that POS and angered me! I want to know what my fellow camaro owners would do?
The answer is very simple. If you have any regrets about buying this car , like i wish i got another color , equiped differently , newer year etc..etc. Then this is your lucky day and you need to go for it.
Now if you have no regrets and are happy with repair , then a simple "No thank you , i'll stay with my car"
TJR1952 is offline   Reply With Quote