View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Camar0wn3d
formerly "wh0rsep0wer"

Drives: 2016 1SS Summit White
Thanks!

Concerning the mileage, the vast majority of them were on the interstate in 6th gear at 1800 RPM due to an ex-girlfriend that lived four hours away and an hour long commute to work everyday. So there has been very little wear on the drivetrain. Has been taken to the strip only five times for a total of 12 passes.

I had a guy check it out yesterday and he told me he did not expect it to be in such good condition for the mileage.

How I came up with the price - Ran KBB for private party with 167K miles in Good condition. Added $200 to that price to account for the roughly $2200 worth of mods I put in to it.

I priced this thing to sell because I don't want to keep paying insurance on this thing and it is taking up space in my driveway (already have 4 other vehicles). Had a new (stock -z06) clutch put in at 91K miles, new battery in Jan. 09, and ~12K on the current tires.

For anyone on the fence because of the mileage, feel free to get with me to take a look at it if you're interested, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see it in person. Especially when you hear that sweet exhaust note at WOT.

2012 2LS - Black A6 (SOLD)

2016 1SS Summit White A8
Camar0wn3d is offline   Reply With Quote