View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #27
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
I travel throughout FL and if you want to see the best Supercharger kit IPF, please message me or post, and when I come through your area will be happy to show you the install. You will not be disappointed....
So sycraft was in my area today and was gracious enough to let me rain on his parade (His car was in a photo shoot) by letting me come by and showing me his very well engineered kit. It was very nice meeting you and thank you again for showing me your toy!
Now guys this car is ALL STOCK other wise, performance wise. No exhaust no intake spacers, heads, intake, nothing but the IPF kit and G-D Dam it, she is FAST.
I wasn't sure I would be happy with a Supercharger but after going for a ride in this thing. I was
was me getting back in to my car and not having that little whistle of the Vortech head unit and the sweet little sneeze from the BOV
Im fairly sure what direction I am going now. More than anything else I just think their tuning capabilities are far beyond what Trifecta has to offer. I know they will be able to maximize any and every other mod I get from full exhaust to heads and what ever else.
to the guys at IPF
and to the guys at RX for pioneering work on the LLT and LFX platform
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote