View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Video of Ginger vs THE BEAST, the world's fastest Escalade ESV!

So I finally put my built transmission back in THE BEAST last week and chained down the front end (being AWD I was just blowing the front wheels off) in preparation for her maiden voyage down the 1/4 mile.

Last time at the 1/8 mile track THE BEAST went 8.35 @ 84.5 mph (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200076). On the next run she broke the forward sprag in the trans.

I wasn't too interested in running a new fastest time in Ginger so I didn't really prep her for the track. All I did was throw the track wheels on, she had almost a full tank and all kinds of junk in the trunk. The DA was horrible and Ginger couldn't hook on the couple of runs she did, but I really only took her so I could line her up next to THE BEAST!

I am always on different forums and I have not any other fast Escalade ESVs. I have only seen ONE faster Escalade at 11.9 @117 but that was a new body style 2007 regular short twin turbo Escalade. I guess no one races the really long ESVs.

They also had the scales working. Ginger tipped the scales at 4,250 lbs and THE BEAST was a hefty 6,015 lbs.

Here is a few videos and pics. On the first video cut to the 13 minute mark to see the race.

SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote