View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #44
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolteon593 View Post
it's only natural to doubt some info if it comes without a very verifiable background.

but, i personally can't reveal who my in is. but they speak only little bits to me from time to time.

and i guess since it's coming out publically that i can attest to yes; the z program is moving ahead. it's actually been moving ahead for the past 6-7 weeks now.

keep in mind, i used to work for a company back in detroit who carried an exclusivity contract with GM for many years in regards to their cad data and i've known things you guys would kill for for years.

believe me, knowing is harder then not knowing cause all you have left then is the time to wait.

just be assured that the people who can, are bringing you the best of the best.
Well all I can say is, I wonder if your friend knows you are coming on to websites and telling everyone what he is confiding in you.

I assume he or she knows their job is on the line..................which as much as I'd like to share with the brothers and sisters here on Camaro5..............I don't. It would be immediate termination for me on swiping my badge tomorrow morning if I were to tell you what I know. And the best part is Shnomac understands that.....................at least I hope he does.

The official word is there is no Z28, or in the words of the faithful, maintain hope.