View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
MuttGrunt

Drives: Not Enough
I have lots of Dodo Juice products to include some they don't currently sell in the US. Their top of the line shampoo is my favorite maintenance shampoo ever: Supernatural Shampoo. Also outstanding is Red Mist Tropical (good luck finding a longer lasting and slicker QD/spray sealant).
There waxes are quite nice though don't get too crazy about colors - that's something that won't last very long, and with such a small amount of wax film being left on the paint the colors make a very very very small difference - its more of just a selling point.
Their latest waxes are two that are blended with a little synthetic protection for added durability and shine. I've yet to try them (we have WAY too many protective products as is) but I'm sure they'll be a lot like Fuzion.
If you're looking for something easy to use, stay away from the hard waxes and the Supernatural. While I love Supernatural and own the full sized wooden tub, it is a harder product to use compared to the rest of their line and offers very little if any benefit over some of their other waxes.

hope this helps!
MuttGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote