View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #557
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
The reason I brought up this question is...

If my Camaro fails QC and will not make it here in time for May 25th...I am considering purchasing a new 2010 Mustang GT and putting twin turbos or a supercharger on it. And I want to be sure I am keeping the power and speed in line with where my Camaro project would have been.
You will likely be able to take down the Camaro whenever you wish after you supercharge your stang. I know the RoushCharger, which stays under warranty btw, gives you 435hp- 410lbft , that with the weight adv. will be enough.

But honestly I'd just wait a year and see what Ford does with the 5.0L
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."