View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
TMX85

Drives: 2011 IBM 2LT A6
lol yea so much for the plate hiding...o well. After work today I washed her and waxed her and shined the wheels n tires up all nice. Took her for a little spin then I put the stealth auto turn signal bulbs in and did a test fit with the lip spoiler which went well. I was losing daylight so I decided to just stick to the test fit and make sure it lined up right and the color matched perfectly so that once I build up the courage to drill the holes it will take no time at all. I wanted to put my 2 MTX Jackhammers in but even though measurement wise the box I made should fit, I could not get it in the trunk so I ordered the ******** dual 12" box and will just throw that in instead. I also tested out my one guilty pleasure lighting mod and once that is done I will post up pics. I cannot believe how many people stop and stare at the car, I know of two others in my area, and the neighbors still stare. I work in a very affluent area and even they stare from inside their high end vehicles. This car is extremely classy and feels so right. I plan on eventually putting the HID's in, getting an intake, and thats most likely it. I am very pleased with everything about my baby and I really do not think that I will go mod crazy with her. Who knows though haha.
Attached Images

Born on 6/14 -->Arrived 6/22/10 2011 IBM 2LT A6 Bright Aluminum Wheels, Sunroof, Lip Spoiler Stealth Bulbs, Technostalgia LED tail lamps, HID's, TRIFECTA TUNE, injen CAI, CNT Racing catback exhaust, Kenwood ddx 516, metra dash kit, sirius sat radio, Hifonics Titan 1008D mono bloc amp driving a kicker solo comp 10 in its own enclosure. Power Acoustik Amp driving Hifonics 6.5 inch components and 6 x 9 infinity kappa rear components in ******** adapters, Painted Heritage Grille with custom american flag bowtie more to come!
TMX85 is offline   Reply With Quote