View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #846
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
A friend of mines photoshopped it with the pics they took for the calendar / meet ... I sent her the pic of snoopy and woodstock and she did the rest. Photoshop is great ...too bad I have it installed on my crappy PC thats like one log in away from dying lol .... if it was on a better PC I would try making a sig for ya....I will let you know when I get that pc fixed (saving money for Misty's Mods lol)

I would take pics....but due to the weather ...I cant , sometimes I feel like Mother Nature put Misty on punishment with the bad weather "Misty your a hot car, so now go to your room (garage) until I say you can come back out and do a burnout!" LMAO

Nice Pics

[QUOTE=garcmol;1375995]Hey all, Alabama is cold and my car hasn't seen a bath for weeks + no garage. Pains me no end! Great color though for hiding the dirt.

Hoddi, how did you darken your side marker lights? Is that tint? I want to get rid of the orange and red markers for clear, but that looks really good on your car! Not to mention the green grass, shrubs and no ice.

I got the decals here.....
http://www.thecamarodecalstore.com/
They do stick great. If they do come loose all you have to do
is run them under lukewarm water & it revives them somehow.
Don't use cleaner on them though.
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote