View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #25
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawj7 View Post
Oh Man I cannot wait this is by far my favorit show. To bad you cannot get uncensored dvd copies here in USA. His favorit car is the GT40 which he bought, and I think the first quirky thing he will say is he wont fit in it like so many other cars. I'm confident he wont like it much and for every compliment will be two or three complaints, followed by only in America, but how do we drive them with our Mcdonald hamburger bellies getting in the way. With all that I still am going to set the DVR. Like I said I love this show just like I love my car.

go to www.finalgear.com you can download every episode that has existed in all 15 seasons in the full 1 hour unedited fantasticness.

Usually about 2 hours after it airs in the UK, it's up on that site so you can watch them they day the come out as well. I bought an external hard drive and went to town on the downloading haha I have 80 Gb of JUST Top Gear on it haha, all 14 seasons and the new one from last night.

The Reliant Robin film actually made me laugh out loud. When he skidded it by the news reporter in the background on it's roof I just lost it haha. It was staged, but still hilarious.

I think he'll like the camaro actually, because it's cheap compared to other things in it's performance range. They tend to like bang for the buck. And they LOVED the Vauxhall VXR8, which was basically a Holden Monaro, and that was basically a Pontiac G8. This is just a more sporty version of that. It'll start off with all the things he hates about it, interior, blind spots etc etc, but he'll do a 180 surprise in the middle and end up loving it.