View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 04:39 AM   #9
Camaro85

Drives: 2015 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentcamaro View Post
I've been in love with this car ever since the reveal in transformers when I was a young snot nose 17 year old. I have a 2013 black SS with I'm guessing the rs package because it has the halo lights and the black leather seats with the SS on the headrest. I finally got it but I'm a complete car noob and I have ALOT of questions that keep coming to my head.

1)Theft prevention.* I've read that Onstar is pointless when dealing with a professional car booster. What are the best ways to prevent theft or know where my car is at* all times. I wish there was an app that was like Uber where it shows you and your car on the map.

2)Leather Care. I'm already real ocd about keeping it clean and in good condition. I noticed one spot was the driver seat cracking a bit. I want to treat this to make it better and to prevent more cracking. I've seen special microfiber cloths that are specific to cleaning leather but none of the cloths are black (my favorite color) I'm wondering if I just buy a black microfiber cloth from amazon if it'll work the same with some leather cleaner?

3)Detailing. I want to keep my car looking like I just bought it. I don't want to wash my own car because I feel I won't clean it right. What would be the best way to do this? Should I go to the Chevy service center and have them detail it? Are there specific companies that would do better?

4)Rim's & Tires. I have stocked brushed 2013 Camargo rims. I want the same rims but Chrome but I want the original stock ones and don't know a legit website to get them from. Right now I have Pirelli tires, what are the best tires I can get for the ss?

5)Accesories. Like the rims, I want to know where I can find the best website or place I can go to get the best stock accessories or official gm Accesories for the ss.

6)Mods.Now I'll say all the things I want to do with my ss from the front to the back and maybe you guys can help with the best suggestions or references. Double halo headlights or "demon halo headlights". I want the zl1 front splitter and matching side rockers and matching rear splitter or bumper with the stock dual exhausts(the ones that came with the 1le). I don't want the zl1 front bumper just the splitter because I like the ss foglights. Also I might get the halo fog lights or just the matching led foglights I'm still thinking. I definitely want red neon lights everywhere possible in the car but I'm in California so I don't know if any of it is legal. The inside is great I have the black leather already I just want to do the full ambient lighting and I want to change the stock blue lighting to red.

Well that's all I can think of right now I'll edit this post if I think of more. Thanks in advance I'm so stoked to be apart of the Camaro 5th gen family FINALLY!

Edit: forgot to say it was black and it's raining where I'm at and I see spots on the car already. Best way to clean it before I detail it?
Viper makes great security alarms. And they also have an app that can't alert you if someone tries entering.
Camaro85 is offline   Reply With Quote