Build INFO

Well this combo is a daily driver that pushes over a 1000 RWHP

Short Block:

LSA block bored with just with 4.005 bore
Forged Rods with WISECO pistons
ARP head studs and ARP hardware on bottom end
Custom ported LS3 Heads
STOCK crank

Comments: Two items listed above are being pushed to the MAX at this level. ONE, the crankshaft, Any more power and I would use DRAGON SLAYER crank. TWO, six bolt heads are REQUIRED with more power as I am currently running 23 PSI on a Procharger F1R with 11:1 compression. The LSA block was used with this small bore because it is the strongest GM production ALUMINUM block made. If MORE power is required, I would use a ERL block or an LSX block. PORTED LSA heads would be better here IF you were to stay with a 4 bolt head because the alloy is stronger and deck is thicker. I any event, anything near 25 PSI is going to require 6 bolt heads for longevity purposes. If you are also running nitrous then probably anything over 20 PSI is going to require 6 bolt heads.

Supercharger:

Procharger Stock F1R, makes over 1000 RWHP with this set up using 4 inch pulley. Made about 880 RWHP with same setup using a F1A. Next step up would be F1X which would make 1350-1400 RWHP BUT you would need ERL or LSX block with Dragonslayer crank and 6 bolt heads.

Fuel:

E85 with Meth Injection. FORE Innovations TRIPLE pump set up with BOSCH 127CC injectors with Holley fuel rails.

Notes: A triple pump set up is required at this level because you have to push 35% more fuel to the engine because it uses E85.

Exhaust:

TSP set up with Magnaflow mufflers, The ONE thing I probably would change is to go with a header that had 2 inch primaries, This set up has 1 7/8" primaries

Tuning:

Sam Miller at Advanced Modern Performance. The importance of the good tuner can not be overstated considering the complexity of this set up.
https://youtu.be/c9M5UHDftcA
4-15-23 at SCCA TT U1 Class

MEGA Thread on THIS car:
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=602092

Retired Cars BELOW:
1973 Camaro, 1969 Camaro, 1969 Camaro SS RS
2010 Camaro SS with 1000HP F1R, 2019 ZL1 1LE A10
sr71bb is offline   Reply With Quote