View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #360
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Hi John,
I wanted to extend a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope you are with your extended family as well. Please know I said a prayer for Tim today. I trust things are moving along---slowly I expect, but the loss of him will become somewhat easier with time.
You have been in our prayers all along.....Please lean on Him. He wants your burdens.

Take care and please keep in touch my friend....

Kurt and Kathy....ABL99....
Kurt, I cannot thank you enough for all the personal support you have given me over the past 4 months in dealing with my losses, another friend passed this week from cancer, so that's now 3 good men under the age of 50 lost. The friend this week, Mike had been battling cancer for almost 3 years, and at one point we thought he had it beat. Three months ago he had to do another surgery and round of chemo. He, as I also skateboard & surf as hobbies, so we held an online fundraiser for him on a skateboard forum and raised nearly $10,000 for him to help pay the bills, of which, I raised over $3,000 myself by donating some personal surfboards & skateboards......As I've told you in our previous conversations, I'm a firm believer in karma, but man I keep asking myself when will things turn around?!?!!!??? I guess I can consider myself lucky when the storm hit back east, and so many people lost everything, my properties escaped with minimal damage of a flooded garage at the shore house. Merry, Tim's girlfriend, rented the apartment next door, but unfortunately it's on the ground floor so she had 2' of water in there and lost everything, again! So after I got everything cleaned up at my place, I invited her to stay there to help ease the pressure of my friend & her landlord of getting the place fixed ASAP. I know Tim would be smiling down knowing she's taken care of.

I guess I should probably stick to car stuff here, but I wanted to publicly thank you again for ALWAYS being there for me in these past 4 months of turmoil, and I hope your and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving! & Holiday season

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Happy thanks giving J to you and the family.
Thanks Pierre, I'd wish you the same but it doesn't apply in this case right? There were no pilgrims & indians in Lebanon

And even though we've never met, both you & Kurt have always been here supporting my thread from day 1 and I'm thankful for that today!

So I hope EVERYONE has a healthy, happy holiday season!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote