View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Camar0wn3d
formerly "wh0rsep0wer"

Drives: 2016 1SS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
This is a long shot but would you be able to take a video clip if possible with the system turned up? I just wanna hear what starts rattling first besides the car doors, the trunk lid or license plate lol. I got 4 10" Premier Shallows being mounted along the walls in the trunk. Now I'm confusing myself with those back speakers because I dont just want lows or highs when taking signal off the amp, I want both!

Shaun
I already have an answer for ya...the rear view mirror is the first to rattle. I put a JL 10W3V2 in my 1SS and get rattle on the mirror, but if I hold it with my hand I hear no other rattles. Everything else feels tight.

Also, I didn't get the BA system so I had to pull my signal from the rear 6x9's and luckily my amp already has a high-level input with auto-turn on circuit, so I didn't need a remote wire.

Looks like a clean install, klove ....one question though - where did you mount your amp for the sub? Right now mine is on the trunk floor on the right side unmounted. I'm too indecisive to commit to a mounting spot.

2012 2LS - Black A6 (SOLD)

2016 1SS Summit White A8
Camar0wn3d is offline   Reply With Quote