View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #33
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
And what's wrong with Kobalt? Are you not aware that they are made by JH Williams who also manufacturers Snap On tools? That they are 100% US made (unlike Craftsman that you favor so much which now is made in China) and come with a 100% unconditional life time warranty and if you break it for whatever reason they will replace it with no questions asked?

Coming from someone asking about Black and Sh*ter oops I mean Black and Decker I didn't think you did.

Also fyi Ryobi is made by TTI and is made in the same plant as Milwaukee tools using the same parts as Milwaukee, just a different shell.
So? iPhone gets made in china and is the #1 phone out since forever. Just cause a company has it's brand made overseas now doesn't mean their quality isn't better.

Ryobi Tools brand is owned by Techtronic Industries of Hong Kong.

Secondly i got nothing against people using Ryobi just majority wouldn't buy or has bought the product for all Kobalt is doing better then them.

The black and decker thing was me being sarcastic.

One thing i'll give props Ryobi is creating jobs in America.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote