View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #7
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
I don't know if you have talked to ADM but I highly recommend his shop. Everyone on here that has had work done by him can tell you how much he works with you any time you feel you need an upgrade. I just met someone this weekend that was going to get some of my old parts as part of their upgrade. With him you never have to worry about a purchase, if you want to change something he will give you a fair price for the old parts. You could feel pretty safe having him do a 700 package for you because if you wanted to upgrade it would be no problem. Not only does he know what he is doing but he is a good guy. You cannot find that everywhere.

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote