View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #468
kmcd
1,425 hp / supercharged

Drives: (2010 2SS/L99) (1999 Corvette)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
I apologize but as far as I know the 2010 Camaro does not currently have the 2011 PDIM module available to it. Once again this is as far as I know. My personal resources aren't as far reaching as a dealerships might be. If you want a sure fire answer I would suggest speaking with your local dealership and asking them how they would handle the situation. I apologize I can't be more helpful on this issue for you.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
With all due respect, Jeff, I don't think you've been following this thread (which is understandable, considering the number of posts). We have gone to our dealerships and tried to get the 2011 PDIM installed under warranty. We've been told GM won't let them do it because it's not a 2010 part.

There are many, myself included, who became so frustrated that we finally just bought the new PDIM and installed it ourselves. It did solve the problem, but it's a crying shame that you guys treat your customers this way. We should not have to pay out of our pockets to make our radios work in our brand new $35,000 cars.

I appreciate you having the courage to come on here and address us, but so far, all we've received is "customer no service."

Last edited by kmcd; 05-20-2011 at 03:03 PM.
kmcd is offline   Reply With Quote