View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #71
mkorgan

Drives: 1970-1/2 Z-28, 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraBall View Post
More than likely, someone sophisticated enough to appreciate a Z28 will be more than happy to let the ZL1 knuckledraggers duke it out illegally on the street whereas they'll exercise their car out in the proper venue that it was built for.

I also have the sinking suspicion the Z28 is going to have much more collector's value a few dozen years from now than the ZL1 will. For those of you that get off on that kind of stuff....

The hurt feelings are almost palpable. They're both cool cars, I don't understand why people feel the need to be so juvenile about it.
So, I love the Z/28 but I am now a "knuckledragger" because I own a ZL1? WTF?? To all of you who think that those of us who own ZL1's are in some way, shape, or form intimidated or upset that Chevy built the Z/28...do me a favor....GET OVER YOURSELF. I love the Z/28 and I love my ZL1. I think there are legitimate conversation that can be made as to why some things were done or the merit of one over the other in the case of a DD or only track applications but DAMN...What happen to someone expressing an opinion without being labeled a hater or knuckledragger in this case. If you do not like what this person says and want to engage him directly then PM him. Otherwise, be care throwing everyone into the same classification of ZL1 owner PLEASE!! And coming from a guy with COBRA in his user name...do you have a dog in this fight? I already know why you are cranky so move along please.
mkorgan is offline   Reply With Quote