View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #10
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane@davesmith View Post
New around here, been lurking for a bit. Waiting on the 13th to order mine, going with Aqua Blue Metallic and silver hockey stripes.

Also wanted to let you know, if you need anything, my number is below. I know alot of dealers out there will screw around with you. Alot of you NW people know better then that and come to us. So if you want to order, or just shoot the shit, give me a call!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane@davesmith View Post
we will be at invoice, plus 200 on a order. If it is stock, it will be invoice, plus 200 and plus 295. The 200 is for the cost of transportation. We have to transport vehicles 8 miles on a truck from the railyard. The 195 is for tint. We tint everything that is stock and not a sold order as we don't know if they will sit a day or a year and don't want sun damage.
I have 23 orders so far, don't know how many I will be getting in my initial order, but it will definatly be invoice pricing.
I added you to the MSRP or Lower Dealers list...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote