View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
SS Mike

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM M6
Custom Carbon Fiber/Leather Steering Wheel

I have a custom carbon fiber and leather wrapped steering wheel for sale. This steering wheel will fit all 2010 Camaro applications. It is set up to receive your steering wheel controls. If you don't have any steering wheel controls, the ones in the pic are not included. the steering wheels controls are very easy to swap out once the steering wheel is off your car. This wheel is made with the highest quality materials, using a stock 2010 Camaro core so fitment will not be an issue at all. I have one on my car so I know there are no fitment issues. I love mine!

This particular wheel is flat bottom AND flat top. The reason for the flat top is for a race look, but also so that you can put the wheel position low without it blocking the gauges. I am asking $700 plus shipping for it (including your core). There will be a $200 core charge that will be refunded when your original wheel has been received. I must receive your original wheel within 15 days of you receiving this wheel. It is made with high quality carbon fiber, leather, and the stitching is perfect. These are not mass produced, each one is made to order. This wheel is new and has never been installed before.

If you would like to see it in person send me a PM. I am located in north Orange County.

Thanks for looking everyone, enjoy!

Front

Front Top

Front Bottom

Front Side

SW Controls

Back

Back Side

Back Bottom

Here's a pic of mine installed:

Vortech V-3 Kit, ARH LT's, Custom Exhaust, Aeromotive A1000 Fuel System, Custom Tune - 582 rwhp 533 rwtq
22" Modulare H2 Wheels, CF Hood, Trunk, Spoiler & Roof by Carbon by Design, Custom Steering Wheel from P-Factor
Brembo GT BBK, Alpine INA-900, Alpine Type-R Speakers, Hurst Shifter, APR Splitter, Custom Quad Tip Diffuser
CKS C1 Coilovers, Falken 452 Tires, 265/35/22 & 285/35/22, Custom Grille, AAC Halos, and much more to come!!
SS Mike is offline   Reply With Quote