View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #29
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
I just rewatched the fight and I do. Manny took most of the early rounds, 4/5 rounds. After that he just seemed to stop and just didnt do anything. Pretty much every round after round 5 went to Bradley imo. He skillfully danced around the ring landing a shot here and there. Once in a while Manny would throw a wild flurry that hardly connected, despite everyone going crazy.

The announcers said nothing when Bradley landed shots but screamed like the world was ending anytime Manny landed anything.

Bradley was definitely hurting Pac while Bradley was completely unfazed despite taking some straight crosses to the face.

Ive always seriously doubted Compubox. 2 people sitting the pushing buttons? It should be 3 for each fighter and then the totals should be averaged. Manny threw so many punches that the announcers said connected when upon closer examination I noticed Bradley slipped them and dodged them.

Just a bunch of wild flurries that did no damage. The bias is more than obvious and I'm glad the judges agree with me and scored it properly.

If there is ever a rematch, expect Pac to get leveled. Had Bradley's feet been okay Manny would have been knocked out in the later rounds. The boy fought with a fractured foot...

Planting yourself is SO important when it comes to boxing. That injury likely sapped all his power and he still was able to check Manny.

http://www.expertboxing.com/boxing-t...egged-punching

WHEELMAN! Do check out that site if you don't already know about it.

Keep in mind too, that the WBO was made popular by Pac among other fighters.
I suppose the 5 international judges that all scored the fight to go to manny are wrong too, then?