View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #31
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
I suppose the 5 international judges that all scored the fight to go to manny are wrong too, then?
All chosen by the WBO. Pac is WBOs boy! Lots of bias there!

Watch the fight again, Manny throws a ton of flurries that are wild and just dont land. Manny gets a lot of credit for being a good fighter and its clear people just assume when hes throwing wild punches that they are all landing.

One series did though and he landed about 5/7 punches if I remember correctly. Those caused Bradley to retreat quickly and that is when he injured his foot.

I love the overt bias from Pac fans too. Bradley had Manny on the ropes just as much as Pac had him on the ropes yet the announcers and no one else acknowledges this! Bradley was only mildly in trouble during that nice flurry Pac had that I mentioned above. But yo, he took 5 of Pacs stronger shots, fractured his foot, all in one sequence, and didnt go down or even look like he was going to go down.

There were 2 times Manny was on the ropes and he looked hurt and about to get knocked down. At no point did Bradley even come close to going down, despite going through a scenario that would probably take most fighters down.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote