View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
John M.

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to John M.
I use HAWK DTC-30 front and rear. They have a cold temp of 100 and a high temp of 1200. They are noisy and dirty on the street - but I don't really care. I will be doing a track change and installing HAWK HT-10 when I arrive at the track for my front. YES - stainless lines are a MUST. Fluid - CASTROL SRF!!! HAWK pads and CASTROL fluid you will find at www.raceshopper.com THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICING!!! Tell them track weekend sent you. Any other questions, shoot me a PM with your number.
Pfadt springs, bars, strut tower brace. CCW: SP16a 20x10 front 20x11 rear. Nitto: NT05 275/35 F 315/35 R. Hawk: DTC30 F/R. Stainless Steel Brake Lines. MBRP cat back. VARARAM air box. Custom front brake cooling system. Speedware Motorsports Harness Bar and Tank Plates. Schroth Hybrid-II 6-point HANS belts. TORQ Custom Dyno Tune. Frozen Rotors Discs. NOWEEDS 3" Diverters. AMSOIL Synthetic Racing Oil and Coolant. Scorpion 1.8 Rockers. Custom/Modified Exhaust and Side Pipes. E3 Spark Plugs. Arrington Customized Catch Can. MORE TO COME LATER...
John M. is offline   Reply With Quote