View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #19
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTcamaro1 View Post
installed a vmax ported throttle body today on my camaro, all i can say is WOW, i dont care too much for the horsepower gains, but my car sounds so much nicer, i didnt think it was possible to sound better than it already was. took all of 20 minutes to install and that included me dropping one of the screws going to the hardware store to get a new screw. im not sure whether to just finish the performance next with the high flow cats and a tune or to work on some visuals, such as a new head unit, 4 pack gauges, and lowering it

got the throttle body from apex, amazing customer service, really fast delivery
Got my Ported Throttle Body from APEX as well. Really wanted it painted from them, but they were not able to deliver in the 6 week time frame outlined. They offered me the normal LFX PTB and I took it as who knew how much longer it was going to take :(

But I agree! Apex VMax Ported Throttle Body is a nice upgrade and one that is noticed. Customer support was always quick to respond and I am happy with my purchase.

At this point the only thing left is a Super Charger... If I go that route than I will purchase Solo HF Cats. Until than I will enjoy my ride
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote