View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #134
wildpaws

Drives: 1999 Blazer
I can certainly sympathize with those that wanted a blue SS, and I cannot understand why blue is not being offered when there is blue in the 2010 Camaro's color offerings, it makes absolutely no sense to me. I've been miffed with GM ever since the colors were released and there was absolutely no green of any kind. I would prefer an updated version of the '69 Rallye Green, but would probably settle for most any nice looking green that was not extremely dark, but again, no green at all offered. I understand why some options or mechanical things get left out, but I really don't understand these paint issues, GM has to paint the cars anyway, what's the big deal about another color or two? If they really want to keep the color choices that restricted, then perhaps they need to add a "primer only option/paint delete" with an appropriate discount for the paint delete, then those of us who want colors not being offered could have our cars painted the color we want. I'm not about to spend 30-35K (or more) on a car that I don't like the color of and then turn around and have it re-painted.
Clyde