View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #52
swizz

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS Black
Now I AM a convertible guy and honestly... it looks very "meh"

The car's lines just don't justify them making a convertible version of this car. It doesn't look right at all and thus should not have been made. It will fail against a mustang convertible and I hate mustangs.

It kinda reminds me of like an A4 convertible... there really isn't a huge market for 4 seat convertibles.

Top up makes the car look weird and those who live in cooler climates will have a horrendous time trying to keep this car's top in good shape. They would have been better served making a convertible out of the CTS coupe and leaving the vette as the only convertible in their Chevy lineup.

IF anything, a panoramic roof or t-top version would have been better served for this car.

Anyways, next gen should be smaller, that will warrant a better looking convertible imo.

I hope they don't flood "fleet vehicle" markets with this car. The Z28 will fare a lot better in sales.

I think I'll hold onto my SS for a little bit and see if it's worth trading it in for a Z28 or wait until next gen Vette comes out.
swizz is offline   Reply With Quote