View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:34 AM   #7100
donnyv

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
Sorry, missed this. Everything went well. Just took the time to measure everything out as precisely as possible for the height setting. Everything else is unbolt/bolt back in. If you change your ride height, just make sure you get an alignment asap. The coilovers were done in my garage, most of the bushings I did at the auto hobby shop on base. The cradle bushing and sway bars were done in the garage as well.

So who all is going to Hudson's tomorrow?
Myself and Shellie
ZL1 Bee
Midnight Rat
anyone else?
danvillekidd- thank you for the advice. im dropping it about an inch so i was planning on taking it to get aligned as soon as i am done. I was just gonna do the bushings in my garage since i really only need to take the rear cradle ones outs. with all new lower control arms and toe rods and all that it will be minimal removal of old ones and just have the new ones in the new equipment. At least that is my understanding.

and btw has anyone re-geared their cars diff before? im swapping my rear diff internals out and changing to 3.91 gears. debating if its something i can tackle at home or if i should just take the pumkin to a shop.