View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen10/68 View Post
Cool, I think we might try to stay somewhere up there. What time does the dinner start? I want to make sure we get there in time.

Gene might bring the Nova to XXX as well, we have wanted to go to a show with both cars and this one should be a good one! Do you want to PM me your cell?
Events are as follow BUT must be pre Reg. for the show inorder to each events will have a list of names. Pre reg close July 1st

• Friday, July 9th - We are inviting show participants to attend the NHRA NW Nationals at Pacific Raceways in Kent

• Saturday, July 10th – 9:00 AM PNWCC Rally-Q, Road Rally and Barbeque

• Saturday, July 10th – 6:00 PM Special no-host dinner Saturday evening with our guest Scott Settlemire -Chevrolet Shows and Events Director

Friday, July 9th is the Friday Qualifying session at the NW Nationals at Pacific Raceways in Kent. We are trying to arrange to have time at a Chevy pro-team hospitality suite. Updated information will be on our website at www.pnwcc.com. Click on the All Camaro & Chevy Show button on the left. As soon as we have the site and time, we will post it. Admission for entry into the NW Nationals for Friday qualifying is adult general admission $41, juniors $10, adult reserved seating $45 and junior reserved seating $15. Gates open at 8:30 AM.

Saturday, July 10th 9:00 AM
will be the PNWCC Rally-Q.

We will begin at 9 AM at Chevrolet of Issaquah, 1601 18th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA 98027. You will get to spend about 2 hours on some of Washington’s most beautiful back roads on your way to Sunset Chevrolet in Sumner. Along the way you can earn points by playing fun games of skill and chance. A hot off the grill BBQ lunch awaits you at the finish. Bring the family and have a great time. The entry fee is FREE!

Also on Saturday, July 10th 6:00 PM,
Scott Settlemire, Chevrolet Shows and Events Director will be withjoin us for a no-host dinner at Billy McHale’s Restaurant, 1800 S 320th Street, Federal Way, 98003. He will Meet us in the banquet room at 6:00 PM. A full service bar and dinner menu will be available offered for you to choose from. Scott will be available to chat about the Camaro. He has spent a life time as the Camaro’s biggest fan and in upper management at Chevrolet. He is known as the ‘fbodfather’ on the internet. Come Please join us for a casual evening of Chevys - past, present and future.

If you need a place to stay, the Days Inn at 3241 156th Ave SE, Bellevue, 98007 is offering a special reduced rate for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 425-543-6644 and use the discount code ‘ACS’ or All Chevy Show by June 25th to reserve your room and receive the special rate.

Thank you and see you at the show!!

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote