View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:24 AM   #41
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
I have a separate service just for the shed it's in. If the city allows you to do your own electrical work it wouldn't be too expensive, but it would still be beneficial if you know an electrician that can keep you to code.

I was really fortunate that the shed is right at the service drop, so wire runs were minimal.

I might try my small compressor, it's a 115v, on my pickup lug nuts later just to see what happens. If I do I'll let you know how it did.

I just realized I may be recommending an elephant gun to someone that just wants to shoot rabbits and the occasional coyote
Ya but I don't want anything to be left of the Rabbit or Coyote. haha

My garage is at the furthest point away from my electric box. I installed a brand new box and seperated the meter after Katrina pulled the whole power mast off of the house. Never got it inspected and got lucky that it was still declared emergency so they did not look for my certificate of inspection. I can run one seperate after the fact without detection no problem but I'd have to get a different face inside or put a seperate panel inside as well. Might just run the wire and put a box in the garage.