View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 01:11 AM   #9
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Welcome

First of I gotta say you have made an excellent choice with the color schemes. I have a Black 2SS on order with CGM stripes . I've also considered the reverse scheme but I'm not going to change it til I see CGM in person and also see pics of the car in full CGM paint. As to the pricing here is what my car should be

33,430 - base price
750 - dest. charge
1,200 - RS package
395 - factory CGM stripes
380 - Hurst shifter (hopefully they start factory installs of this by the time my order is pulled)

$36,155 GRAND TOTAL is what I'm expecting my MSRP to be
(prices were all taken from the list here which was released in mid Oct. when ordering first opened up http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8239)

As it's been stated if you want to get the most for your car you need to try to sell it yourself. If you are going to trade make sure to get a feel for what the car is worth. You can use sites like kbb.com and nadaguides.com to give you a rough estimate. Also check Ebay and autotrader to see what other dealers/owners are trying to get for the same car. Bottom line is the dealer is only going to give you what they can get a similar car for at the auctions so don't expect to get as much as you see on the websites, especially since you are buying a next gen Camaro the dealer probably won't budge on the MSRP price. Dealers are usually always happy to work with trade-ins cause that's where most of the profits are at is the used cars and service work. Hope that helps.
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote