View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #146
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
from Thornton CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Hey there everyone. I have not posted here in such a long time. I do keep in touch with some of the oldtimers here via PM but just wanted to say hi to all the new ones. I got mine 49 hours and 25 minutes ago. Wow. What a ride. Face still sore for grinning so much...lol I did get a couple of Camaro 5 deals set up if anyone is interested. Remove factory mufflers and install custom stainless straight pipes in their place using factory tips. Added power, and great sound for 200 bucks. Also full custom invisible bra. (1 piece for entire facia, hood strip, mirrors, windshield pillars, and roof strip along with window tinting for 950.00 Let me know and I will post up the info if anyone is interested.

So when are we all going to get a short rally trip going and put a group of these fantastic cars together?

Larry
So Larry, who did the tint work on your Camaro? Do you know of a reputable shop around here that will paint custom stripes? I’m days away from ordering my 2SS RS if I can make up my mind which color I want. I’ve narrowed it down to either IOM or CGM w/IO interior. Did the people at Bozarth treat you well? So far the best I have been able to find is 2k over MSRP. I qualify for the supplier discount but everyone has said I can’t use it for a Camaro! Z06, no problem, but no way for a Camaro. Nice job on the exhaust. The area you were driving in on your straight pipe video looked a lot like my EX’s place out in Brighton (tell me it wasn’t)
Rick
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote