View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
2010 IBM SS RS

Drives: 1978 Cadillac Fleetwood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinergy View Post
I think it all depends on how far GM can dig their way out of the economic mess they're in. But for me, I'll be happy just to get that phone call saying my SS arrived.
Yea agreed, but with the government puting strict MPG restrictions on all new cars, the chances of a car with that much power and that low MPG they wont be able to make it possible :(
But im with you all it would be gold on GMs part to have this 45th anniversary Z28 come out.
Or like 2SSJIM said, throw that supercharger on, get the emblem and call it a Z28
Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time//“I think vests are all about protection. You know what I mean? Like a lifevest protects you from drowning and bulletproof vests protect you from getting shot and the sweatervest protects you from pretty girls. ‘Leave me alone. Can’t you see I’m cold just right here?’” //“I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’”--Demetri Martin