View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #26
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabamaro View Post
I have the message I sent Shawn offering to bring it to him to inspect it!
Not sure how else to respond to this but again,

"We also cannot be liable to pay for work that another shop does prior to our investigations of failures. If we were given the opportunity to inspect it first you know in your heart we would have worked with you and made it right. That goes for anyone we have done work for...We were not given that opportunity to due so and we are sorry it would have been an inconvenience for you but we can not control that aspect of the situation. We simply cannot not go by the word of another shop when it comes to these situations. It MAY have been an exemption it we were notified of your plans a head of time and not after the fact."

We did not remove the trans for inspection. You brought it somewheres else!! How are we to know they didnt damage anything while they removed it.

let me put it this way. If someone had their factory warranty on their car and had an issue but instead of bringing it to the dealership for warranty repairs they brought it to Lethal Racing for the repair. Then the owner brought the bill to the dealership to recover his cost, do you think the dealership would pay that bill?? Of course not.

Last edited by BLACK10; 10-09-2013 at 11:36 AM.