dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
What about AAC?!?
LOL

*they showed up 2 hours late to my 10 AM install thursday*
"We couldn't finish your install today, so come back first thing tomorrow and we will do your mirrors"
*wake up early on my vacation to show up at the track*
"We can't tap your concept mirrors into your turn signals, we don't have the tools to take off your door panel"
- so why did you tell me to come back this early this morning if you couldn't do it?
"Well we didn't think about it yesterday"
- why couldn't you have called me to let me know?
*walk back to my car, turn corner, and see first car in install line with door panel off*
"Oh really? he has the door panels off? well, we don't have the dual-intensity [whatever they are called] to wire them in"

Not to mention the numerous people, including myself, who stopped back to see them the second day to get the stuff they had installed the first day fixed

Over the past two fests I've spent ~$2k with AAC, despite others warnings. As long as everything works, it's fine because you don't have to interact with Tiffany. As soon as something goes wrong with their overpriced and inconsistent products, and you have to talk to somebody, you immediately regret it. I will say that the tech who worked on my car was friendly and answered all of my questions, but he did seem rushed.

Needless to say, they won't be receiving my vote, but it was refreshing to work with some other vendors that really have their priorities in order.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote