Thread: NEC5 T- SHIRTS!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
azw131
Team LLT

Drives: 2012 WRX (Stage 2)
NEC5 T- SHIRTS!

Alrightie everybody, I just finished up the design for the NEC5 T shirts. I will be making these ones, and the MAC5 shirts in my previous thread WILL NOT be made. I hope everybody in the NEC5 group orders one of these, and it can be a step towards once again unifying our chapter. I'm very pleased with how the tees turned out and actually like them a lot more than the others I was going to have made up. They are however a little more expensive becuse of the colors. If we order twenty the price will be $22.30, if we order 30 it goes down to $19.15, and if we hit 40 they'll be $17.15. I will ONLY be ordering these in white (due to the use of colored fonts and images it'll be pain to do other colors, and also really expensive). I'll be taking orders all week, or until we hit a minimum of twenty shirts ordered, then when I know how many we are ordering I'll let you guys know the price per shirt and you can send me payment via paypal.

The paypal payments should be sent as a payment for goods and services. That way you get the insurance from paypal. The fees for this will all be sent to me though. It works out to be about $1 per shirt in paypal fees, which I will need you to add to your payment to me along with the shipping. Shipping is USPS flat rate, so it will be $5.80 no matter where you are.

You can place your orders by replying in this thread with your username, number of shirts wanted, and sizes. To avoid confusion, write the quantity you want, followed by a dash then the size. EXAMPLE:
2 - 2XL = quantity of 2 2XL. When sending payment, make sure not to forget to add the $6.80 for shipping and fees!

Pictures of the shirts are below in this post. This is the final design, so what you see is what they'll be. The only difference is that the New England Image on the back will be printed in a Navy Blue. I'm real excited about them

UPDATE:
Price per shirt is $19.77 (having them do the shading etc. on the flag was a little extra), but because it came out more than I initially said for thirty shirts let's just call it $19.50 even. I wanted to let you guys know how the process works from this point on. After we put the order in tomorrow, the design is going to be sent to one of their artists, who will draw up a proof of it. The proof is what is actually used to make the shirts. From talking to the customer service rep, it looks like they shouldn't have much trouble drawing up a proof from our design, and they'll even be able to try and color match the New England outline by making a custom color for it in their lab, at no additional charge (I initially thought it would have to be printed in navy which is the closest thing on their site). Three to four days after we place our order I should receive a copy of the artists proof. If everything checks out okay, I confirm with them and the shirts are made up and shipped out. If the proof doesn't look right I can have them tweak it til it does. I'm about to send out invoices for the shirts with my paypal info in them. Try and respond quickly so we can get the ball rolling on this and get us some shirts!
Attached Images

Mods: Bolt On's and Such, Some Cosmetic Stuff Too

Last edited by azw131; 07-16-2013 at 09:46 PM.
azw131 is offline   Reply With Quote