View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 03:32 PM   #43
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRat View Post
Wow. I finally got to hear what all the uproar is about. Really? REALLY???? Lordy, the more I read the press, the more I fear for our children's future.

He was comparing two cars, and said:

"Eenie meanie miney moe, catch a (unintelligible mumble) by the toe ..."

Uh, PRESS DUDES? This a children's chant from over a hundred years, maybe hundreds. It dates back to when n`gger was the politically correct noun for Africans. It's like saying "gay" means homosexual in a 16th century play.

Most of us, black, white, blue, green, learned this chant as kids many years ago.

So let's throw people to the wolves for:

"Ring around the rosies, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down!"

This is from the medieval times.

Ring around the rosies - Describes the puss filled blister.
Pocket full of posies - The stench of death was so strong everywhere, that people carried flowers with them to avoid puking.
Ashes, ashes - there were so many corpses, there were constant bonfires (bone fires, huge fires to torch the corpses) raining ash everywhere.
We all fall down - We are all going to die.

This was due to White Europeans terrible sanitary practices, which caused the Black Plague.

How freakin' offensive to white Europeans??? You are SO filthy that everyone is dying from your poor hygiene.

Next adult on TV that hums or sings that should be thrown on the bonfire. How DARE they???!!!

Imagine a world where our shared historical perspective were shared with the press. Even better, imagine a world where the press simply shared facts instead of seeking the next witch to burn.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote