View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Sounds to me like as long as the lights in the dash go away, your looking pretty good so far.

Work with Vince on the tune to hopefully get another lbl of psi or two and be sure your AFR looks good, and your good to go! Get some traction and take her to the track!

Just a comment here but, it will be nice to see someone finally throw on a turbo kit and after the initial dynoing/tuning, the car run great. There are several ppl on here that are using FI now, but seems like everyone has been doing constant tweaking and changing and monitoring ever since they began. I know monitoring is part of it, but I'd hate to have to spend more weeks/months after the install tweaking everything just to finally get the car running right. I'd feel like I was always on pins and needles worrying something on the car could break at anytime! lol.

That said, my hats off to you guys.
But that's half the fun Keith! I'm not to worried about reliability at these levels of boost (I drove 1K miles back from FL). I just want to make it better. For me the priority is better traction before I worry about more boost. I'm going to get the tune working at 9-10 psi and probably dyno it. Then I'm going back to 6 psi and get her to grip better. I'll be tweaking things for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk