Thread: NEC5 T-Shirts
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #55
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Funny thing happend, after i ordered one of these shirts i made my own sweatshirt. On the front pocket area i did a small picture of my car.

Few days go by and i get an email that there is a problem with my order and i need to contact them. So i call and the guy says that there is a copywrite issue with the picture of the car on the front. I ask how so? he stated " The picture seems to be the offical picture of the Chevy camaro that they have on their website......"......

"uummmm no.....Thats my car and and its far from a factory edition car"

"well sir we cant go and approve the photo until you have proof that this is your car and not the offical GM photo"

At this point im like WTF....How in the world can this guy be serious then i thought of something...i go to the guy "Got a pen and paper?" Yea...."Go to Camaro5.com, search TRC-SS journal and read all 27 pages....ill Hold" Few minutes go by ." Ok sir i appoligize on that, we will have your order out as soon as possible, by the way...wow"

haha

Alot of companies are taking pictures from here and doing that Tim. Just another notch in the belt on how sick your car looks.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote