View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
2010 Camaro 2SS RS 40K Great condition

Hey guys, I'm putting my 2010 Camaro SS up for sale. It's pretty much a fully loaded model. It has the 2SS option, RS package, the Inferno Orange stripe package, and a moonroof! So it's got paint colored roof ditch molding, rs headlights, leather seats, dual power seats, side/front airbags, etc... I replaced the tires with new stock Pirelli's at 31k and replaced all 4 brakes/rotors at 36k. I have always changed the oil with 5w-30 Mobil 1 Full Synthetic every 4k. Car needs nothing and shines like crazy. I recently gave the car it's first buff and polish with the all paint safe Porter Cable PC7424XP and professional buffing/waxing quality products. The car sees a new coat of Collinite 915 Show Car Wax every 3-4 weeks. This car hasn't seen rain or sat outside for the dew to set on it since i polished it 4 months ago and the paint shines like crazy. Took this car to the dealer to test drive a ZL1 the other day and the salesman asked if the stripe was an aftermarket. We all know how good Inferno Orange can look when taken care of, same with black. The dealer said he rarely sees a Camaro come in the kind of condition mine is in. This car has been garage kept the whole 14 months i've had the car, babied, and well maintained. I'm a car enthusiast not Jeff Gordon, this car doesn't get beat up. The car does have some rock chips as expected on a car with 40k. It's also got one very light scratch that was buffed out behind the driver door and hardly noticeable, a small touch up on the rear bumper, and a very small crack in the front bumper. The car also had one minor accident 3 1/2 months after it was bought by the previous owner in march 2010. It required replacement of the front bumper. I put the car on a lift when i bought it and did a thorough inspection and couldn't find anything to complain about. Drives straight as an arrow, wear's tires exactly as it should, rides smooth, etc.. I've done a few mild upgrades that include:

Powercoated the factory 20" wheels gloss black
Painted the factory Brembo calipers red with a G2 Caliper paint kit
High temperature resistant Brembo decals on calipers
R1 Concepts Drilled/Slotted Rotors(daily driving rotor. NOT a track rotor)
Hawks High Performance Ceramic Brake pads(once again. Daily driving)
Blacked out Chevrolet bowties with vinyl(easily removed)
Blacked out tail light bezels(plastidipped then sprayed flat black)
Solo High Flow Catalytic Converters
Rear muffler delete(drops 50lb dead weight from car and sounds great)

The car looks and sounds fantastic. If you are interested PM me or call me at 832-229-4797. This car is on eBay. Could be sold at any minute. Asking only $24,700.

Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote