View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #18
wernergmhtp

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno1LE View Post
I love these BlueStuff pads.

After 2 days at the Pocono FUSA course, the BlueStuff pads worked very well for me. For those of you who are not familiar with that track, it uses the NASCAR tunnel turn, rear straight, and front straight, with some additional road course in the infield. It is 2.5 miles long and I was reaching speeds of over 140 mph on the back straight and over 120 mph on the front straight, with a ton of braking after both. I got great pedal feel, minimal fade, good bite, and they look like they should last me significantly longer than the OEM pads or the YellowStuff.

As for performance on the street, they work very well when cold, and are a little noisy, but nothing you can't live with, way better than the Hawk HP+ my friend has. In my opinion they are a great dual purpose pad for a heavy car like the Camaro.
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but are the Bluestuffs still working well for you? Headed to VIR in a few weeks. I have Yellowstuffs on my Cobalt SS and (now sold) C5 Z06 and love them so want to stay with the brand
wernergmhtp is offline   Reply With Quote