View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #29
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlSS View Post
Earlier this month I installed the Pfadt Racing drop springs on my Camaro and I LOVED the improved look of my Camaro. The quality of materials, installation instructions and ride quality are all top notch.

With such a good experience on the springs, I ordered and installed the Pfadt Racing sports sway bars this weekend. Yet again, Pfadt delivered a high quality, well engineered product. My only disappointment was the installation instructions. I'm a DIY driveway mechanic that loves doing my own work. The sway bar installation is pretty simple, but I HATE when I buy a product and the installation instructions tell me to reference something else...in this case, the Camaro "factory service procedure". Shouldn't you advertise the price of your product PLUS the additional $19.99 you're going to spend on an additional shop manual? The installation really didn't challenge my meager mechanical abilities (it challenged my patience!), but I'm wondering how a new wrencher would fair without a little help. Come on Pfdat, would it really be too hard to throw together some instructions and take a couple snaps of the install??? Your drop spring instructions were top notch!

I'm still a satisfied and loyal Pfadt customer, but help a brother out!

Here's a good write up on the installation -->
http://www.planetlsx.com/tech/How_To...010_Camaro/136
Hi CharlSS,

Thanks for supporting our company, and we really appreciate the feedback on this. We are going to provide a link to Tony's install procedure on our website, similar to his drop-spring install.

As you quickly found out, the install is very straightforward. And Tony did such a great job on his writeup, that we figured there was nothing to add. Sorry for not providing you with that link earlier. It is up on our website now, under Camaro Installation Instructions.

Thanks again for the feedback! Let us know your impressions of our products anytime!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote