View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Thumbs up FINALLY GOT HER DROPPED.

Hey there Camaro family, finally got the Pfadt 1.25 drop springs installed Saturday morning and man what a difference in the ride quality of the car. I thought the car rode pretty smooth and quiet in stock form, but no way. After th install the car rides SO much smoother and SO much quieter it is unreal, and the steering is a dream, nice and straight now, doesn't want to wander all over the place anymore like it did new du to the staggered wheel sizes and our crappy crowned roads down here. I love em, shoulda done this mod first. I also was pleased with my mech and his work, I dropped the car off at 8 in the morning and h had it up on the lift at 9, I told him I would wait around as I had nothing to do for 4 hours, that's how long he originally said it would take according to his work computer, 1.5 for the rear and 2.5 for the front and 400 bucks including the alignment. M uch to my surprise at 10:30 he comes driving thru the service lanes with my car to test drive it, done already,WOW, what a different look, he stopped to tease me with it, came back and said he was going to do the alignment now, and by 11:15 I was back out the door enjoying my lowered Camaro.And I have to say thanks to the Pfadt folks for a wonderful product and the techs for helping us enjoy these wonderful products without any issues, and solving them for us, you guys rock!! And thanks to Jordan at JDP Motorsports for helping me decide what springs I wanted to install, you rock!!! I guess my biggest thing is how MUCH of a difference these springs made the car ride, VERY IMPRESSED, like riding on a cloud with lotsa HP...PICS to follow in the next couple of days, gotta clean her up..
1JEWLDSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote