View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #32
L36L72LS3
Jersey Jeff

Drives: 1969 Camaro L89/T400 ~ 2015 ZL1
DEALER ONLY~CONFIDENTIAL PREPRODUCTION COLLECTIBLE

Way before the Camaro hit the showrooms, even as early as 2008, dealers received "confidential" information on the new, Generation 5 Camaro. These are just TWO of them. These are originals I luckily got from my dealer/friend while clearing out for construction of the new, Chevrolet Dealer Showroom and facilities.

The blue booklet is 15 pages long and in full color. This Initial Ordering Workbook covers many topics including Overview, Preliminary Equipment Groups, Camaro Packages, Specific Accessories and even Targeting the Market.

I have a limited supply of these and will sell them at $15.00 each plus $4.00 S&H. They will be triple packed for safe shipping.
E
The four-sided brochure is also a neat item. It is about 17"X11" and is a gloss brochure. I will sell that $7.00 each with $3.25 S&H. I will combine shipping if you want both. I take PayPal or Money Orders. Email me at 427425JJM@comcast.net if you'd like to buy. Please write "CONFIDENTIAL CAMARO" in the subject line. I can send you a Paypal invoice too.
Thanks, Jeff

JerseyJeff
L36L72LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote