View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Costco sucks. I put their premium in once because I was close by, and my car didn't run right for a week. Put shell 93 in, pulled the fuses, ran perfect. Maybe they changed their fuel and added more detergents, but as of 2 months ago, it sucks.
"Kmart sucks Ray"

Hey seriously, I think that some of the other brands have maybe caught up some, but when my brother worked for Chevron in '06-'07, Chevron was the only brand that had the additives in all three grades of gas and Shell was the only other one with the additives in premium. So I know Texaco with them merging and unmerging and remerging probably have it and BP has that invigorate or something,(but I kind of don't like BP because they dumped a bunch of oil all over my fav vacation spot).

Point is I've made it a habit of using Chevron first, and Shell as a back up, and always always always 93. I accidentally put 87 in my Harley one time, think knocked real bad til I could run through some gas and top it off with 93.