View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #219
Z Madness

Drives: 2010, 2000, 1971 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
Z, how far off are we before you are able to get a dyno run in? Are you still waiting on the meth kit from STS?

Also, is this car being daily driven (or will be once everything is installed?)
How has the car been acting? Any burbles, rough idle, fire under the hood or the like?

Thanks,

SA
I was orignally waiting for the Water/Meth Kit but now looks like it will be a while before STS get's that done. Also, I was waiting to datalog before I got the dyno but the Spark Plugs STS orignally sent were wrong. Thanks to Rod1, I was able to find the correct ones which should be here by Friday if they are in stock. Once I get that, I will data log and then take it for a Dyno. Will have to be on a Saturday though as I work during the week.

No, this is not/will not be a daily driver for another year. However, I was planning to bring it to work tomorrow to make sure it handles in traffic (about a 45 minute commute in stop and go). So far, all of the test runs have been great, car runs absolutely smooth and is still on Trifecta's "base" tune. No CEL, SES, etc. lights.

I know I need to get it Dyno'd for everyone so I will try to get that done soon. I have been working on other things like putting on Katzkin's, side skirts, rear ground effects, lighting, so that's been taking up a lot of the evenings! Trying to get it all done by the end of July. Stay tuned.....
Z Madness is offline   Reply With Quote